Low Pressure Blasting Ltd. is a small, family run business situated on the outskirts of Stoke- on-Trent, Staffordshire.
We work with many different industries across the Midlands including, but not limited to
- Engineering – Machinery & Equipment etc.
- Fabricators – Tanks / Vessels / Pipework etc.
- Restoration – Vintage & Classic Vehicles / Bikes etc..
Not only do we work alongside companies we work with all enthusiasts which means we have blasted items such as;
- Sun Beam Alpine, Lotus élan, Tempo Matador, Minis, Beetles , Vespas and Lambrettas
- Gear boxes, carburetors, manifolds, engines and wheels
- Saxophones, garden ornaments and gates
If it can be blasted we will do it!
Our belief is that the best way to advertise is by word of mouth and recommendation. Therefore, it is imperative that we deliver the best possible service to ensure that customers come back to us time and again and tell others of the service that they have received.
The key to our success lies in the fact that we all strive to ensure the standard of our work is of the highest quality, making us the best in the business. Our customers are welcome to contact us at any time, visit us to view the progress we’re making or receive photographs of each stage of the work being undertaken
Take a look at our photo gallery showing the various stages of the blasting process.
Low Pressure Blasting Ltd. welcomes all inquiries to discuss customers’ requirements.
- 1. Blasting at Low Pressure. The name says its all! Blasting at low pressure greatly reduces the risk of warping or damage.
- 2. Different Media Used. Recycled Glass Grit, Glass Bead, and Soda. Check out our services page for more info on what each media can do for you.
- 3. We get to know our customers . We are a small, family business therefore we work with all our customers on a one to one basis to ensure YOU get what YOU want!